Special focus: Vocational Education and Training Transformations for Digital, Sustainable and Socially Fair Future
We invite researchers, PhD students, teachers and decision-makers from the field of vocational education and training, lifelong learning, higher education and adjacent disciplines to participate and contribute by presenting a paper at the conference.
The Conference Crossing Boundaries in Vocational Education and Training is an expert meeting organized around the topics of socio-culturally different systems, institutions and agencies, practitioners and actors in VET and LLL. It is a conference of the European Research Network in VET (VETNET).
The call for papers is open until 15 November 2022.
- Submission of abstracts: 15 November 2022 (extended)
- Notification of acceptance: 15 December 2022
- Submission of full paper: 20 February 2023
- Feedback to your paper: 31 March 2022
You will then have 10 days to make the necessary corrections.
- The conference proceedings will be available shortly before the conference.