The Donor Committee processes and illustrates specific themes and issues related to the implementation of dual vocational education and training approaches in development cooperation. We would like to share these discussions and results such as tools and documentation of best practices with you and include you in the further discussion process. The current areas of focus are:
- Dual vocational education and training in development cooperation: mutual understanding and principles of the members of the Donor Committee
- Engaging the business sector in vocational education and training
Since 2016 the Donor Comitee has been active in the organisation of workshops, whose results are shared below:
- Documentation of the themes and projects which were presented and discussed at the specialist conference on 14 April 2016 in Lucerne. These are:
- Workplace as a place of learning
- Joint responsibility of the state and private sector
- Challenges with dual system reforms using the Republic of Moldova as an example and
- Dual vocational education and training in fragile contexts
- Documentation of DC dVET regional workshop in June 2017 in Tirana, Albania (protected by password)
- Documentation of DC dVET regional workshop in November/December 2017 in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso (in French – work in progress – protected by password)
External publications and links
Dual vocational education and training in the international context is currently being discussed intensively – including outside development cooperation. Here we would like to refer to relevant publications in this field.
The publications are divided into the following three areas:
If you also have a recommendation for us, send us the publication or the link to it.
Please use the contact form for this.
Projects and programmes
Here the Donor Committee presents several projects and programmes of its members in the area of (dual) vocational education and training by way of example. For the complete documentation on the project portfolios of the members, please visit the websites of the members themselves (links to the projects data bases are here).