- Organisational Development: School Management Courses, School Development Plan, Accountability & Participation and Students’ Council
- Staff Development: Occupational Skills Courses (training centre for VET teaching staff, technical University & private sector), Instructional Skills Courses (training & coaching) and Reading & Writing for Critical Thinking
- Assessment: Diagnostic Assessment, Module Exams and Final Exams
- Content Development: Qualifications, Curricula and Curriculum Framework
- Learning Materials: Videos, Study Guides and Worksheets
- Material Support: Procurement of Equipment, Consumables and Infrastructure Improvements
As part of School Development Plan, the school establishes cooperation with local companies (1).
Occupational skills training run by companies (2)
Involvement of companies in the development of assessment criteria & the review of the final exam process (3).
Updated curricula to respond to the needs of labour market (4).
Increase the length of time spent in a workplacement / internship (4).
Beneficiaries: 24 partner VET Schools with the following occupations: Welder, Cook/Pastry Cook, Tailor, Plasterer, Heating & Ventilation Technician.