- Outcome 1 – By the end of Project, systemic relations between companies and handicrafts, on the one side, and VET schools and training providers, on the other side, are developed, aiming at provision of novel opportunities on the labor market for youth and unemployed and those in need of skills upgrade.
- Outcome 2 – Critical mass of public VET schools reformed their trainings and apprenticeship schemes, in accordance with the SfJ model, and offering to their students’ competences relevant to the employers’ requirements in five most populated Cantons, District Brcko and two regions in RS Entity.
- Main partners: Ministry of Education, Ministry of Economy, Chamber of Industry and Commerce, Local Development Agencies, Emplozyment Services
- Target groups: Schools, VET teachers, companies
- Beneficiaries: VET school pupils, unemployed persons
Learning outcomes of practical training subject defined for school training and in-company training.
In-company mentors for training of pupils will be trained and certified by Ministry, and manual developed and disseminated
In-company mentors receive pre-defined part of curricula, according to which pupils are trained
In-school coordinator of practical trainings educated, with manual prepared
Establishing of local/cantonal advisory coordination body of labor market, composed of industry representatives, educational authorities, employment services
Career guidance/promotional activities for VET occupations, with companies and VET schools