Funded by SDC, and implemented by the consortium HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation Kosovo and Management Development Associates (MDA), the EYE project aims to increase employability and employment of young women and men in Kosovo – through a socially inclusive and sustainable way by focusing on three components.
- Skills Supply according to market demand
- Improved Job Matching Service and Information
- Private Sector Development
Under skills supply project component project has three specific outputs, such as:
- Public-private dialogue for improved skills is enhanced between formal education/training providers and private sector
- More non-formal training providers offer demand-oriented and socially inclusive training programs for youth
- Private sector is engaged in delivering (dual) training models to youth
EYE has started its second implementation phase 2017-2020 after completing the first phase (2012- 2016). The intervention related to initiation of dual track education is a brand-new intervention.