The study provides a concise presentation of relevant findings from the implementation of previous VET projects. It is based on a survey of about 20 proven project experts from the DC dVET members.
From the content:
- Basic insights and limitations
- Dual VET between economic development and poverty reduction
- Ownership – dual VET as a joint responsibility
- Scenarios for creating dual VET systems
- Limitations – what dual VET cannot be expected to achieve
- Dual VET projects: more pointers for development projects to consider