|Title:||Engaging the Business Sector in VET: Working Tool for Policy Dialogue and Project Design – Part 2 (Questionnaire)
|Author(s):||Prof. Dr. Dieter Euler (Institute of Business Education and Educational Management, University of St. Gallen)|
|Editor:||Donor Committee for dual Vocational Education and Training DC dVET|
|Document category:||Studies & Tools|
|Path:||Resources | DC dVET Publications|
Engaging the business sector in VET is often a challenge. This working tool supports development cooperation actors in optimally structuring and implementing dialogue and project work for business participation.
Part 2 of the tool (questionnaire) enables the transference of the theoretical information in part 1 to your own working context. With the help of the questionnaire, previous experiences can be systematically reflected upon, to promote further developmen of dialogue and project work. The structure of the questionnaire follows, to a large extent, the structure of the study.
The web-based version of the questionnaire allows you to enter your answers to the questions quickliy and subsequently generates a useful summary for further personal use.
From the content:
- Objectives of Business Sector Engagement
- Sector Selection & Assessment of Frame Conditions
- Improvement of Frame Conditions
- Participation of the Business Sector in School-Based Training Systems
- Participation of the Business Sector in Learning-on-the-Job Systems
- Planning Communication with the Business Sector