The ITCILO organizes this online course for TVET specialists, managers and teachers of TVET centres in order to rapidly develop their capacities for transforming available materials to suit online delivery and also operate distance learning programmes with a strong focus on multimedia, digital (incl. mobile) and interactive learning solutions. The materials designed for this course will be used to sustainably improve TVET Centres’ overall distance learning capacity and trainers’ skills to lead e-Learning delivery in TVET; this will benefit TVET systems’ effectiveness and quality in the short and in the long-term in delivering eLearning and blended learning as part of a modern approach to TVET. This e-Learning training offer is part of ITCILO’s Skills Development portfolio, which targets worldwide capacity building needs to support the implementation of TVET and skills development programmes. The course lasts for a total of 7 weeks, with 5 weeks of tutor-based modules and 2 weeks dedicated to the finalization of their project.
Who attends this course?
Representatives, managers and staff of key TVET stakeholders, such as:
• Pedagogical staff of TVET trainers’ training centres;
• Curriculum developers, didactical and managerial staff in National Training Authorities
• TVET teachers and trainers, in-company trainers and mentors;
• Managers of vocational training centres;
• Experts and technical staff from CSOs, NGOs and other civil society actors, working in the field of TVET
You can find more information here.