The Swiss Federal Institute for Vocational Education and Training (SFIVET) offers a new degree programme for international VET decision makers, experts and other interested parties.
- The CAS programme will provide participants with a detailed understanding of the Swiss system of upper-secondary level vocational education and training as well as tertiary level professional education.
- Participants will analyse key features and characteristics, opportunities, challenges and limitations of VET in a critical manner. Participants will bring their country/company-specific questions into the programme and elaborate on solutions for their own country.
- Rarget group are international decision makers and VET experts who are responsible for introducing aspects of VET to their education systems or for transforming existing VET systems. Other interested parties, particularly representativesfrom companies are also welcome to apply.
- Start: August 2017 – 2 class room modules + guides self study
- Swiss Federal Institute for Vocational Education and Training (SFIVET)
- Zollikofen, Switzerland
- Language: English
- Contact person: Erik Swars – email@example.com
Costs: CHF 6500.–
Total 430 hours