The BILT Learning Forum 2021 is the flagship event of the BILT project. The project team at UNESCO-UNEVOC and BIBB invites you to join the wrap up of the first project phase on the overarching theme of ‘new qualifications and competencies’.
Participants will be able to:
- Discuss the outcomes of the publication on New Qualifications and Competencies
- Generate knowledge and engage in peer-learning on innovative practices in TVET
- Learn about the BILT Agenda 2025 and the dual thematic focus of greening and digitalization
- Contribute to strengthening the UNEVOC Network and the TVET stakeholder community
The BILT Learning Forum is organized by the BILT project and co-hosted by UNEVOC Centres from Europe (Centre for Studies and Research on Qualifications, France), Africa (Human Resource Development Council, Botswana), and Asia and the Pacific (Human Resources Development Service of Korea).
- Day 1 will feature the launch of the publication on ‘New qualifications and competencies for future-oriented TVET systems’. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss the core results with the authors of the three-volume publication and join a panel discussion dedicated to the crucial role of social partners for strong and modern TVET systems.
- Day 2 will give participants the chance to learn about digital media tools for TVET in an ‘International Roadshow’. This interactive session will demonstrate different digital learning applications and their potential uses and benefits for teaching and learning practice.
- Day 3 will put the future of TVET and of the BILT project at the centre of the discussion. The BILT Agenda 2022-2025 will be presented with the goal of generating a broad commitment to the project for the next four years, followed by a panel discussion on the future of TVET to conclude the Forum.
Bringing together TVET stakeholders – especially from Europe, Africa and Asia-Pacific – is a core element of the BILT project and of this Forum. Beyond the panel presentations and discussions, the event platform offers a space to mingle and network, and to enter one-on-one or small group conversations.
- Visit the marketplace. This is a virtual exhibition area that will allow participants to explore successful BILT ‘Innovation and Learning Practices’ and interact with the implementing institutions. It will also feature booths related to the international roadshow on digital media tools and allow interaction with the organizers and co-hosts of the Forum.
- Access the networking lounge. Meet fellow TVET practitioners around several virtual coffee tables for informal discussions on specific areas of interest, supported by networking moderators.
7 – 9 December 2021
Une interprétation simultanée en français sera disponible dans la salle plénière.