On Tuesday 31 May DC dVET is organizing its first BarCamp. In the core of the BarCamp are two sessions rounds with open discussions on topics that have been suggested by participants. Currently the following sessions are on:
- digiCAP: Conscious Efforts for an Enabling Environment for Disability Inclusion (Ghana)
- Green Transition, TVET and Gender: Fostering Green Talent vs. Green Gender Gap
- Dual VET in Nepal through ENSSURE Project: Strategies for Gender Equality & Social Inclusion
- Overcoming Barriers for People with Physical Disabilities in Dual VET: Sharing Experiences
- Women, Girls and Private Sector Engagement: Discussion based on Experiences in Albania
- Women Wonderland Rwanda: Vocational Education in a Narrative vs. the Reality
For more information and to register see the BarCamp Event Page.